1.05.2010

We were sober for New Year's eve

No. Not really actually.

The hangover after our New Year's eve party was pretty brutal. I'm not one for naps, but I napped LIKE A FOX the next day (after an Indian buffet lunch of course). It was also hard to find decent coffee on New Year's day for some reason too. Like, we had to go out of our way for Peet's. I LOVE PEET'S. But the one close by was closed. WHY?! Can't you see I'm in pain and all I want is my wussy vanilla latte drink?!

But yeah. We feel better now. Hello 2010, we had a bit of a rough start, but it was fun.

Oh, I've updated things on the site. Everything is properly uploaded now. Technically, the site is done, but I want to photograph a couple of things and replace stuff. I'll let you know when it's done, imaginary reader!

No comments: