3.05.2010

Another updated Tipsy Tags logo

Is it interesting reading about the development of a logo? Anyways. This is another version of a previously posted Tipsy Tags logo. Conceptually, I like it a great deal. I believe this version is closer to the idea the previous version was trying to convey of an image that represented both a wine glass and a wine bottle (upside down). This time, the "tag" actually sits underneath the icon representing both a hanging tag and a cork. Why didn't I think of that sooner?

UPDATED: Added yet another version of this logo with bigger text. Does it lose the allusion to the wine bottle?

3 comments:

Anna said...

hate it

Michael Sison said...

I love your positive feedback Hurlz.

Kigen said...

The design is simple and yet great. The shapes do alot to represent the product and its also great to look at. Great job.

Seems like you enjoy art as much as me.I do a drawing blog/webcomic, check it out & follow it if you'd like, link's on my profile.